Advance Voting begins 21 days prior to each Primary and General Election and as soon as practicable before special elections and runoffs.
- A photo ID is required to vote.
- Any voter may cast a ballot during advance voting at any advance voting location in the county in which they are registered with no reason required.
- If a voter requests an absentee ballot, but decides to vote in person, the absentee ballot must be cancelled before voting in person. If the voter has the ballot, the ballot shall be submitted to the poll worker to be cancelled. If the voter does not have the absentee ballot, the poll manager will need to call the county elections office to have it cancelled before the voter can vote.
The state requires 2 Saturdays to be scheduled for advance voting.
Walton County has 3 permanent advance voting locations.
- Felker Park, 725 S. Madison Ave, Monroe GA 30655
- South Walton Community Room, 573 Fairplay Dr., Social Circle GA 30025
- Meridian Park, 105 Generation Blvd, Loganville GA 30052
There may be 1 additional advance voting locations for Municipal Elections only.
- City of Loganville: Rock Gym, 135 Main St., Loganville, GA 30052